Saturday, October 27, 2007

Sex and the City

I'm SO excited! FINALLY the Sex and the City movie is underway; eventhough I think they waited too long, I'm sure everyone is looking forward to it just as much as I am.

Here are some pictures that I found online, which will get us all excited to see it when it's ultimately released! YAY!



OH OH OH! (and no I'm not being Father Christmas!) I see a wedding dress ... wonder what that means ....



Kristin Davis i.e. Charlotte York Goldenblatt in the series/movie looks GORGEOUS in her bridesmaid dress. I wish they had done a better hairdo than that though.

Kim Cattrall (Samantha Jones) and Cynthia Nixon (Miranda Hobbes) as bridesmaids in the movie as well.

I have to say each dress is utterly divine ...


Doesn't it seem a little too red, white, and blue to you though?

No release date as of yet, but it seems they're going to have to re-shoot some of the wedding scenes. I hope they don't make us wait too long.

No comments: