Sunday, August 24, 2008

WALL-E






Just went and saw WALL-E with a friend at a theater in Brussels. I heard a lot of talk that the movie is amazing, and that people had gone more than once. So I took a chance; eventhough I love cartoons, I'm not very big on sci-fi. I thought the movie was funny and cute. My friend clearly loved it as she would not stop saying EEEVVA! I on the other hand was a little stressed over work and tired.


I can't give the movie the rating I gave KUNG FU PANDA, but it still deserves a good one, because not only was it funny and cute as I mentioned earlier I thought it sent a good message across to our world. It drives me crazy when I see people throw trash on the floor or when I go out to sea, and we definitely need to remind ourselves not to be so lazy and count so much on technology. I am the epitomy of laziness (and my family can attest to that), but I also try and keep active.


Keep Earth Clean People!


3.5 STARS!

No comments: